We have nearly all had car trouble, a flat tire or broken down at some point and it can be an awful feeling if when it happens and you don’t have the resources to fix it.
As awful as it can be happening to your vehicle, when something happens to your trailer it can be hard to get it fixed on the road.
To make everything as easy as we can for our customers, when you buy a trailer from us we sign you up for RV Care. At the time it might not seem like a lot compared to the excitement of a new trailer, but when you’re on the road and something happens, you’ll be glad to have it.
These are some of the reasons we love being part of this RV dealership network and what it can do for you.
RV Care is a National network of RV dealerships that offer service to anyone that is a member. Rather than having to panic that you might not be able to get in to have something fixed or find a dealership that offers service, RV Care has a website and an app that can show you where to get quick service and perks on things like accessories or parts.
Canada wide, RV Care has 90 dealerships that participate and growing. The coverage network does extend to the United States though with an agreed partnership with the Route 66 network of a similar design.
Rather than leaving you on your own to find a shop, and have things coordinated with your home dealership RV Care connects these dealerships to help make the process smoother and easier for necessary road repairs.
When facing issues on the road they have a six step plan that they recommend following to help get service as fast and easily as possible.
- Call your home dealership to help you find the closest RV Care location and tell them you are on the way, or use the website or app to find a location near you.
- Show your RV Care Customer Care Promises card, or have the dealership contact your home dealership or look you up in the customer search to confirm you are a member.
- The RV Care dealership will contact your home dealership and chek to see if anything is under warranty before repairs start.They will do their best to schedule in quickly to help you get back on the road safely and quickly.
- Any special service that the dealership cannot complete themselves, they will find the nearest provider.
- The RV Care dealer will either run the cost through warranty for you, if the repair is eligible under the warranties you have. If it is not eligible or you do not have warranty then you will be responsible for the cost.
- If for any reason the repairs cannot be completed that day due to stock shortage or anything else the dealership will do their best to help you find a local accommodation.
As well as the on the road perks, RV Care also offers 10 per cent off parts and accessories at participating dealerships as well as 10 per cent off bookings at KOA Campgrounds and Loyalty reward points that can earn you a gift at a minimum of $50.
Access to resources like camping and rv related content and tips on their site as well as their online parts store are great benefits to the membership as well.
So when you go to buy your travel trailer, fifth wheel or motorhome, RV Care with Stone’s is just one more thing to get excited about.