Position Available Immediately
Stones RV is looking for a RV Technician to work on a wide range of repairs that include trade skills, repair work and maintenance. We are a growing company with excellent Health and Pension plans. The ideal candidate will be well organized, with good time management abilities as well as a strong mechanical aptitude.
RV Technician duties and responsibilities
- Regularly perform various trade related repairs
- Troubleshoot / Diagnose / Repair various equipment and appliances
- Identify, document and take pictures, to record information on a Complaint, Cause, Correction basis for warranty submissions and report maintenance and repair work as needed
- Regularly perform maintenance jobs and light repairs
- Basic computer knowledge for transmitting pictures via smart phone and sending emails and texts.
- Clean facilities.
RV Technician requirements and qualifications
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Independent problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Exceptional customer skills
- Experience an Asset
RV Technician Position Includes
- Training Provided
- Full Health Plan
- Pension Plan
Apply by email to Tim Burns: firstname.lastname@example.org