Location: Sydney, NS
Job Position: Service Advisor
Reports To: Service Manager
Coordinate the appointment activities of the service technicians and laborer’s within the department. Assist the service manager in maximizing the productivity, efficiency and income of the service department while ensuring all customers are served in a prompt and professional manner.
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- 1st point of contact for the customer to schedule work.
- To document all customer repair needs on a service repair order.
- To compute customer billings and warranty billings; gain customer prior approval for requested and add-on service requirements
- To coordinate shop service scheduling to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- To notify and coordinate customer drop offs and pickups.
- To make sure all billings are collected using company policies.
- Ensure ALL work performed on ALL work orders are properly documented.
- To inspect for quality work and cleanliness.
- Ensure all work orders are opened and closed promptly
- Prepares work orders (WO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required.
Service Advisor Qualifications / Skills:
- Customer service
- Problem solving
- Quality focus
- Efficiency Driven
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience
- 2-plus years of experience in a service advisor role preferred
- Experience or Knowledge within the RV Industry is a bonus
- Computer and point-of-sale proficiency
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Please Forward All Resume’s to Tom Buffett and email@example.com